Monday, June 9, 2014

A Demain

       
A noisette de beurre. Photographed on a knife it gives you a sense of scale.
         Truly, it was not my intention to be away from you for so many days. Tomorrow I'll tell you all about where I've been (and will continue to be for a while longer) since last Tuesday. At the same time I'll share with you many of the things I've learned during our hiatus.

         I've made a list and look forward to hearing what you think.

Please, do help yourself -- to one.
         One of the first things I learned is that a restaurant size pat of butter -- if you apply yourself to the task -- goes much farther than one might expect, particularly when one knows she cannot expect another.

        More to come and always, always thank you for not giving up on me.

7 comments:

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

Excited to hear what you are up to, Tish! Have a wonderful week!

hostess of the humble bungalow said...

I have been reading about habits of Parisians and salted butter is high up on the list of luxuries...apparently visitors bring it home in their luggage!
What have you been up to lately Tish?

D. A. Wolf said...

Butter? Hmmm. Intriguing. Wondering what surprises you have in store...

Karena Albert said...

I am always excited to hear what you have been up to Tish!!

Xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Erika said...

Not just salted butter - how about cultured butter? Oh, that is just heaven on good bread!

tiffany rose said...

If it's unsalted butter, I cannot be satisfied with just one, I'm greedy for the love I found in Paris.

Also waiting to hear what you've been up to ...

peggybraswell said...

can't wait to hear what you have been up to. xxpeggybraswelldesign.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...