Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Joyeux Noël!!!




        For those of you who know me well, you recognize the arbre de Noël I bring "out of storage" every year. When my friend Edith drew it for me, I asked her to place those specific gifts under the tree because they are what I wish for you.

         You are truly, for me, the gift that keeps on giving and giving and giving. What more could one ask in this life than the joy you bring every day?

          I can never thank you enough for visiting, commenting, caring. You are precious to me.

          In the truest, purest sense of the season then, whether you celebrate Christmas or not, I wish you peace, love, joy and contentment.

          If you have the time and the inclination, I wrote a piece for the extraordinary site, Women's Voices for Change on -- what else (?) -- Christmas in Paris.

          Joyeux Noël, my très, très chers amis.

18 comments:

Janice Riggs said...

Love to you, and thanks for all of the beauty, wit, and wisdom you share with us.

une femme said...

Tish, your blog and friendship are gifts all year long. Very Joyeuses Fêtes to you and your family!

Willow's Quiet Corner said...

I can only echo what Janice and Une Femme said . . . thank you! Merry Christmas to you and yours! I look forward to another lovely year of posts!

Marsha Splenderosa said...

You are the gift, my love.

othello said...

Merry Christmas to you from your fans in Chicago!

Rose said...

Merry Christmas to you Tish from a newish Aussie reader. I love the illustration!

Tish Jett said...

Aw, thank you.

James said...

Happy Christmas!

Sam Hoffer @ My Carolina Kitchen said...

Joyeux Noel Tish.
Sam

Studio Cottage said...

I trust your Christmas was wonderful. I love reading your blog.

Lily Lemontree said...

Merry Christmas!!

tiffany rose said...

Merry Christmas, Tish! Peace, love, joy and happiness to you too.

WMM said...

Merry Christmas Tish! Your Blog and reading your new book this year were wonderful gifts for us all! Bonne annee!

D. A. Wolf said...

Hoping your Christmas was glorious... and popping over to WVFC now!

Bisous à tout le monde.

Natalie said...

Merry Christmas Tish!
...and much love from Toronto.
http://jewelyettofind.blogspot.ca/

Carol said...

I adore your blog and look forward to reading all of your posts in 2014!

LPC said...

Merry Christmas my dear, dear Tish.

helen tilston said...

Merry Christmas Tish and thank you for all you share in your blog

Helenxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...